Some lens care solution allows your eyes to stay protected as well as healthier. The moisturizing effect of the solutions locks moisture and prevents lens dehydration and helps in reducing the levels of lens discomfort.
If you have sensitive eyes, you should choose a peroxide cleaning solution because it is suitable for people with sensitive eyes. In general, it can be used with gas permeable lenses, soft contact lenses, and disposable contact lenses.
If you want to buy soft contact lenses and disposable contact lenses, you can visit https://drdorioeyecare.com/services/choosing-your-contact-lenses or various online stores.
Image Source: Google
In short, you must choose a suitable solution that would:
1. lubricates contact lenses and re-moisten dry and irritated eyes.
2. Provide relief from dry and irritated eyes. Try to keep your lens lubricant, it will help relieve irritation from dryness.
3. Enhance lens movement for comfortable lens wear.
4. It should be suitable for all types of contact lenses including silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable lenses.
6. Position protein deletion performance for all contact lenses. Three formulas of action: Removes protein, prevents calcium deposits, kills germs.
7. preservative and free enzyme.
You must adhere to 3 Important things with respect to contact lens care.
1. Cleaning and Disinfection
Cleaning and disinfection is an important step to kill bacteria that is responsible for eye infections.
Contact lenses must be stored in an approved saline solution.
Use as needed to reduce the symptoms of lens dryness. This step can be used for extra comfort.