Today, in this post we will discuss all about Netgear Genie app. Here, in this post we will discuss step to step instructions to configure and create Netgear Genie Account. Netgear Genie is a useful application that makes network management quite easy and flawless. This app also provide a clear pathway to install a new Netgear Extender in a handy way. Netgear Genie account helps you to manage your extender device from home via your Smartphone. Creating account in Netgear Genie app is so easy; you just need to follow some simple steps:
- Open any web browser from your computer or laptop that is connected with your existing router.
- Checkout Netgear Genie Smart Setup webpage.
- Click on the register now button.
- Provide your First Name, Last Name, Email and set a password.
- Click on the register button.
Now as you have successfully created account in Netgear Genie app, it’s time to take a step ahead in order to configure your Netgear Range Extender with the Netgear Genie Setup Wizard.
- Connect your Netgear Wifi range Extender with your existing router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Place the Netgear Extender in same room where the router is placed.
- Once your extender is connected with the router successfully, turn on your laptop or computer.
- Open any web browser like GOOGLE Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firebox in your computer or laptop.
- Type www.mywifiext.net in search bar and press enter.
- After press the Enter button Netgear Genie app web page is opened.
- Enter the Netgear Extender Log in detail and tap on the log in and sign in button.
- Click on the new extender Setup button.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to set up your Netgear WiFi Range Extender.
- Once done, click on the apply button in order to save the extender configuration setting.
If you are facing any kind of issue while setting up Netgear Genie app then feel free to contact us on our toll free number. My WiFi Ext Fix experts will help you troubleshoot the issue within a minute.